Grab your agenda and note these events for the second half of 2022
The end of June is synonymous with the end of the first half of the year. For Many, it's the beginning of summer vacation and of course, you should take advantage of it. You've probably earned some time off. But, before you leave, you're going to tidy up your desk, your notes and already mark some important dates and appointments for the second semester. In order to help you in this task, here are four important events that I believe should be written in red in your agenda:
- An event for marketers, start-ups, communications specialists who will find a lot of content and fun at this festival
- From the 5th to the 7th of July in London
- Another event full of interesting content for professionals interested in digital marketing, tech, and innovation.
- From the 21st to the 22nd of September in Cologne
- Do I still need to present it? SIAL is the world's leading event for food professionals. This year, you will find a focus on trends such as health, digital transformation, societal commitment in food choices or CSR.
- From the 15th to the 19th of October, in Paris
- A meeting place for professionals in the packaging and logistics industry.
- From the 21st to the 24th of November in Paris