The farming world meets in Paris at the end of February
The SIMA (or the Paris International Agribusiness Show as some like to call it) will open its doors in Paris at the end of February. The show showcases solutions for all types of farming, regardless of the size, or the method of production. Visitors will be able to see different domain of activities: row crops, livestock farming and specialist crops. To be clear, if you visit the show you will get to see the latest solutions and trends regarding tractors, crop protection, irrigation, harvesting, sowing, planting, landscaping, and many more.
To give you an idea of the size of this trade show, the SIMA welcomes
- Around 1800 companies from 42 countries
- 15 exhibition sectors
- and 232000 entries from 135 countries
The highlights of the 2019 vintage
For the visitors, the organisation wishes to point out the following activities and dedicated areas:
- The Innovation Village: this area will showcase the Sima Innovation Awards, Profiles of innovative farmers and the Foresight Forum (a space for you to get involved, with sharing your opinion, demonstrations, discovering VR and many more).
- The start-up village: a space where you’ll find out about 34 young companies and realised with the help of the Ferme Digitale.
- The SIMA Innovation Awards: this item will reward the new products, materials and innovative techniques presented by exhibitors
- The conferences: this year the show will offer a quite diversified and complete program with topics such as virtual reality in farming, organic farming and many more.
- SIMAGENA: this show integrates equipment, auctions and cattle farming. There will be demos in the famous ring but visitors will also be able to do business at the dedicated club.
To conclude this preview, it is interesting to point out that SIMA really insists and develops its international brand. This happens through collaboration with other international trade shows, which gives the world two new events, the SIMA Asean and the SIMA SIPSA.
SIMA, from 24thtill 28thof February 2019, Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris, France, https://en.simaonline.com