My 20/CENT Agenda June 2015
June’s main events
- Free From Food
- The event is dedicated to “free-from” food. The category is growing rapidly and professionals of the sector (manufacturer, retailers, wholesalers…) are expected in Barcelona for this year’s trade fair.
- From 4th till 5th of June, Barcelona, Spain
- Digital Marketing One-to-one Biarritz
- An upscale event for decision makers of the ecommerce and digital industry. The event is part of a dedicated segment of the group Comexposium together with Paris Retail Week taking place later this year
- From 4th till 5th of June, Biarritz, France
- ITQI Superior Taste Awards
- On a yearly basis, products from all over the world are evaluated by sommeliers and starred chefs. The famous Awards will be announced during a ceremony in a prestigious location in Brussels.
- On June 4th, Brussels, Belgium
- Pizza Benelux & Take Away, Vending &Barista Benelux
- Three fairs taking place under one roof. The organisers are really aiming at professionals of the ‘on-the-go’ consumption
- From 8th till 9th of June, Brussels, Belgium
- Fispal Food Service
- It is the 31st edition of the trade show gathering professionals of restaurants, catering, bakeries, etc… Considered a non-to miss event by many active in the sector. Over 50.000 visitors are expected
- From 9th till 12th of June, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- About 100 exhibitors presenting beverages raging from organic to craft beers and spirits. The event is owned and operated by Nürnberg Messe.
- From 9th till 11th of June, Chicago, USA
- Biofach America Latina
- From production to Retail, the event of Sao Paulo aims to give a complete overview to its visitors. The fair grew to be one of the major events of the industry in South America.
- From 10th till 13th of June, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Buyers, agents, importers, producers, and many more gather in Bordeaux. An app, specific study, seminars, …all ingredients have been prepared to make the edition quite interesting.
- From 14th till 18th of June, Bordeaux, France
- The Nordic World of Coffee
- Approximately 5000 visitors are expected for the 15th edition of the event. Baristas, coffee makers, technology, the latest trends are set to be present.
- From 16th till 18th of June, Gothenburg, Sweden
- SIAL Asean
- The stop in South-East Asia for the SIAL carousel.
- From 17th till 19th of June, Manila, Philippines
- Food Taipei
- It is the 25th Taipei International Food Show, and the fair is set to take place with Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei, Taipei Pack, Taiwan Horeca and Halal Taiwan.
- From 24th till 27th of June, Taipei, Taiwan
July’s main events
- Café Show China
- From 2nd till 4th of July, Beijing, China
- IFT Food Expo
- From 11th till 14th of July, Chicago, USA
- Bellavita Expo
- From 19th till 21st of July, London, United Kingdom
Already good to note
- Paris Retail Week
- From 21st till 23rd of September, Paris, France
- From 10th till 14th of October, Cologne, Germany
For your event to be featured, just contact email@example.com