ALL4PACK Paris is more than just boxes
The fusion of Emballage and Manutention
The trade fairs Emballage and Manutention of Paris got together to become ALL4PACK. The event targets the brands and professionals interested in the chain of packaging and handling. On the show, visitors will be able to discover the latest trends and solutions on the following topics: machines, packaging and raw materials, side services, continuous handling, automation, chariots, warehousing, and even data systems.
Some key figures for 2014
- 1600 exhibitors and brands were represented (half of it international)
- 98000 visitors (Belgium is the second best represented country behind France of course)
- L’observatoire ALL4PACK: it’s a barometer existing for ten years already, which offers a view on the value chain (buyers, manufacturers and distributors)
- Plateau TV: as usual on events organised by Comexposium conferences and interviews will take place on the TV set and aired over social media
- Pentawards, L’exposition 10/10: an exclusive presentation of the exhibition "exposition 10/10" conceived by the Pentawards.
- Pack Innovation: a dedicated space for the novelties and innovations of exhibitors
- Best Pack 4.0: students had a look at packaging and this year’s theme for them was ‘Intelligent Packaging’
- Le Forum des Partenaires: a series of seminars, workshops and conferences over current trends
- Zone d’essais de la manutention: it’s a collective demonstration area for AGV (automated guided vehicles)
- Allforstartup: an area for the start-ups
- Virtual Packaging line: an opportunity for visitors who reserved a ticket in advance to take a journey at the heart of a packaging line
My 20/CENT this one, I want to discover it
This 2016 has been for me a year full of little trips here to (re)discover new trade events I didn’t yet know. Therefore, ALL4PACK was noted in my agenda for quite some time already.
Also I have to admit I find the program of events quite complete and diverse with lots of presentations and best cases. But the event that I am really excited to discover is the Virtual Packaging Line. It seems that VR is a tool more and more common on trade events. It’s not the first time I encounter a space using VR, and it’s probably not the last time.
So, my ticket is booked, and I expect yours as well. Hope to see you at the show.
ALL4PACK Paris, from 14th till 17th of November 2016, Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris, France, www.all4pack.fr