The thirteenth edition of SIEC is upon us
The theme this year: The attractiveness of town centers and local shops
Organized under the patronage of the French National Council of Shopping Centres (CNCC), the Siec opens its doors for its thirteenth edition in Paris in a few days. The annual show usually attracts retailers, developers, investors, managers, cities & communities, consulting companies, service providers ...
The Siec in figures
- 4,200 visitors,
- 135 exhibitors
- 1,600 representatives of signs
- 1,535 developers
- 470 stakeholders of cities and public authorities.
The pavilions and activities this year
- The Belgium Luxembourg Pavilion: in partnership with the BLSC (Belgian Luxembourg Council of Shopping Centers).
- The Village of New Concepts: innovative concepts selected by a committee of specialists. A study on the factors that motivate consumers and make the success of a concept will be presented during the first day of the show.
- The Siec 'LAB: that will challenge students to revolutionize the shopping experience of tomorrow. It is also a space in the heart of the trade fair for young start-ups developing a product or an innovative service.
- Conferences and studies: grouped under the name Evolution Siec this year.
- The CNCC Awards: awards for the most outstanding projects of the French and European commercial sites
Siec 2016, 15th and 16th of June 2016, Porte de Versailles, Paris, France, www.siec-online.com