EMBALLAGES 2014, the fair offers a program oriented 100% useful innovation
The fair EMBALLAGES takes place in November in Paris, from 17th till 20th of November. The organizer positions its event as a platform for business and sourcing, but also as a source of inspiration for each industrial sector and player of the packaging industry.
To achieve this goal, the fair will host around 1500 exhibitors of the sectors of Packaging, Printing and Handling. About 100.000 international professionals are expected to visit the event. To attract them, various animations, conferences and exhibitions are planned :
- Pack Innovation : a window towards the latest trends in packaging innovations. The exhibitors could send their latest innovations, and an international jury of journalists selected the best innovations. Among these, the committee Pack Experts designates the « Pack Experts’ Innovation Awards ».
- Pack Vision : a cycle of conferences abut the challenges of tomorrow, the latest about regulations, the latest trends…
- The TV Studio EMBALLAGE & MANUTENTION : live interventions of personalities, medias, experts debating around the latest trends of the sector.
- The SYMOP Forum : a forum where experts take the stand, and concrete practical cases are presented…
- Expo Best Pack : in association with STRATE, French design school, the fair welcomes the work of students from five international schools (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Turkey). Their challenge this year is to choose a packaging in each of the 6 sectors represented on EMBALLAGES (Drinks and liquids, Food, Luxury, Beauty, Health, Multi-industries) and propose a better alternative based on a design point of view..
- Expo « The Dieline Awards 2014 » : exhibition of the winners of the 5th edition of the « Dieline Awards 2014 », an international competition rewarding the products with the best packaging design.
- The Dieline Summit : a new unique initiative destined to the new wave of designers and people passionate by packaging. It will be held for the first time in Paris at the Palais des Congrès on November 16th and 17th.
From 17th till 20th of November 2014, Paris Nord Villepinte,