5 Tips for Anuga 2015
As you probably know, ANUGA is next week, so I thought you could use some last minute tips before your visit.
- Don’t improvise: one thing is sure, the amount of exhibitors is huge, so make sure you target your visit. The search engine on the website is very useful. If you are not sure what to look for, at least check out the plan. It will help you visualize the different categories
- Public transport has my preference: There will be lots of traffic for those coming by car. But be reassured, the parking is quite easy and shuttles will take you to the fairground. However, my preference this year goes to the train. If you stay in the city, public transport will save you some time.
- Visit the city: If you have the opportunity, do not hesitate to visit Cologne. It is a very pleasant experience and will distract you from the busy time spent on the trade fair. Don’t say you’ll be tired, just enjoy. (And check out: http://20100retail.be/en/articles/119/some-tips-to-enjoy-cologne)
- Make sure you check out Greece who is the guest of honor.
- And of course visit the Belgians. It's always a big delegation and it’s good to be a bit chauvinistic sometimes.