Quick preview to Eu’Vend & Coffeena 2015
Every two years
The vending industry gets to meet in Cologne every two years for the Eu’Vend and Coffeena. This year’s event will take place from 24th till 26th of September. Eu’Vend and Coffeena are two fairs combined to present to their visitors the latest innovative vending machines, a broad range of filling products, and custom-tailored vending services optimally combined with the coffee sector’s complete value chain (from cultivation and processing all the way to accessories). The target audience of both trade fairs is composed of professionals of the sector, so to name a few you may expect: operators, Coffee shops and cafés, Bakeries, Wholesalers, retailers, …
Key figures of last edition
- 217 Exhibitors (126 from Germany, 91 from Abroad, 23 countries represented in total)
- Approximately 5000 visitors from 60 countries
The main events
- Innovation Award Vending Star: the award will be given in four categories: Aid for the operation of vending machines, Innovative Product, Concept and Technical Equipment awarded
- Red Sofa: this conference features examples of best-practice, study results and panel discussions.
- Visions of Vending: another conference visitors can attend. This year’s theme is "Snack & coffee live". Experts of the industry will develop current themes of the vending branch.
- Eu’Vend and Coffena Night (on 25th of September night): Many trade fairs organize also party events, and this one is also the ceremony of the Vending Star 2015.
- Water Works!: The special event focuses on the use of water coolers in practice and their profitability.
- Girogo city tour on (24th of September): This outdoor activity is taking its participants on the field. With the girogo Bus you will be able to visit local companies and institutions that use vending machines –(e.g. universities, canteens, communities and authorities, property management companies, schools…)
My 20/CENT on Eu’Vend & Coffeena
For the regular visitors of these pages, you may recall several articles on the vending industry and on its events. I stand by my previous posts and will confirm that these events should not be underestimated and have a place on your agenda. For example, at these events, you can definitely learn a few things on how to optimize the presence of your products in the vending channels. Also, the vending machines are not just automated distributors like in the old days; they became capable of interacting with their customers over the years. So you could definitely plan better communication on your products, or learn a few things on the habits of your consumers.
So all in all, I hope that events around the vending industry, and of course this year’s edition of Eu’Vend and Coffeena, will attract the crowds they deserve.
Eu’Vend & Coffeena, from 24th till 26th of September 2015, Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany, http://www.euvend-coffeena.com/EuVend_coffeena/index-2.php
Eu-vendVendingCologneKoelnmesseCoffeeBaristaTrade FairTrendEuropean Vending Association